Sunday 9 February 2014

January favourties 2014


Hi everyone! I hope you guys all had a great January despite the fact that it has zipped along so quickly, nearly knocking me off my feet. Before we get into the post I just wanted to say that this is my final year in high school so I've got all of my big exams this summer so I will try my best to post as much as I can, but it may be inconsistent - I'm really sorry. But anyways, here's what I've been loving


I apologize for the bad picture quality :/ 
 






Beauty & Fashion:

Vaseline Paint the Town Red Lip Tint - I have been loving this so much this month even though it didn't give a highly pigmented colour I was expecting, but just a your-lips-but-better type sheen with red undertones. This is perfect if you don't want to go bare lipped but you don't want to put on a lipstick; and especially as recently my lips have been very dry this is also extremely moisturising.

http://www.boots.com/en/LOreal-Paris-Studio-Line-TXT-Volume-Supersizing-Spray-200ml_1401528/L'Oreal Texture Styling Spray - I am so pleased with this product, it gives me volume throughout the whole day and a fantastic matte finish. It's pretty inexpensive which makes I just perfect. In one of my posts a while ago I tried the Umberto Gianni Backcomb spray and absolutely fell in love with this type of hairspray, but that one was quite expensive and I used it up so quickly that  I never bothered repurchasing; but this L'Oreal spray is a fantastic dupe.

H&M Oversized Jumper - If I said I have been obsessed with this jumper it would be an understatement. I have literally been wearing this so often its unreal. The oversized style is something I have been loving - it's so comfy and I think it looks pretty as well. I will probably do an Outfit of the Day soon so keep an eye out for this.

Soap and Glory Hand Food - recently I have been taking alot more care into my hands and the cold weather makes them really dry as well. I got this a while ago and it's lasted me a long time, the size is so easy to just throw in your bag to apply later and lastly it smells really nice as well.

Extras:

I dont usually have a whole album that I like but this month my go-to album is Bastille's All this bad blood, when I say I love every song on this album, I litterally love them all.

Now I must confess something, I am a Sherlock fan. If you are also a Sherlock fan then you know I'm talking about series three which aired for the first time this month (all the feelings) .If you haven't seen this definitely check this out because it is truly amazing.

Missisipi Chocolate Muffin from Starbucks - typical white girl moment, yes I love Starbucks. But whoever you are you need to try these muffins because they are amazing! Basically it's a rich chocolate muffin but the inside has a lump of gooey chocolate. Mmmm.. 

Hope you liked this, see you next time! :)






Follow me on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment