Let's jump right in! :D
- Purple cable knit jumper £12: I just really needed a staple jumper for fall/winter and this one is great. I don't know if the picture shows but it has fun little oranges strands of fluff which is literally adorable. I think £12 was a little pricey for Primark but I loved it.
- Grey Jeans £10: For a while I have been needing to build up my collection of jeans, especially for the upcoming cold weather. I thought these were really nice and simply which can go with pretty much anything and everything
- Red long sleeved top £3.50: Again this item was just to build up numbers as they (for me) are a needed basic.It is a nice basic red colour with a scoop neck line, which I think looks quite nice.
- Set of four midi rings £1.50: If you saw my September favourites then you will know that I have been absolutely loving midi rings. When I saw these cheap ones in Primark I just had to have them.From left to right; the first one has a small heart on, the next has a circular jewel on, and one you can't see so well is just like a wiggly line (best description ever) and the last has a sparkly heart on. I thought they were all really cute.
- Rose top £5: This little gem caught my eye with it's lovely floral rose print. Even though floral isn't really a autumn/winter trend I think i can pull it off (keep your eyes peeled for a autumn look book). Also, I love the hi-low structure of the top as the lower part at the back gives it a more casual vibe which is excellent.
- Finger less/mittens fox gloves £2 : How. Could. I. Resist. These are the cutest things ever, I am such a sucker for anything fox/owl related in the cold weather. Do I even need to say more?
- Blue snood £3: This is going to be such a staple item in my fall wardrobe, it looks so comfy and makes your outfit look more casual. I have worn it loads since purchasing as the colour goes with pretty much everything.
*I will have pictures for this up soon
- Cinderella top £6: I saw this and instantly fell in love with the design, who doesn't love Disney? But in store they only had it in size 6 or size 20; now size 6 would have been too small so I ended up getting in size 20. So it's quite big but I love the oversized-ness (I don't think that's an actual word but it is now.)
- Eagle collar tips £1: I have quite a few collared shirts, none of which have detailing on the collars so I thought I would get these to experiment a bit. They are a bit big and bold but pairing it with a simple shirt should look nice me thinks.
- Cable knit tights £2: During the summer i have loved skater skirts and I really don't want to let the go in the autumn/winter, cable knit tights are the answer! This grey pair should go with any type of skirt and make your outfit autumnal and just darn cute.
- Brown satchel £25: I have wanted a decent sized, decent quality satchel for a decent price, and finally I found one. I just happened upon this bag whilst browsing in TK-Maxx for the first time and once I saw the price tag I had to have it. You do see a lot of satchels generally everywhere and they can be sold for under £20 but really the quality is pretty rubbish. This once however; I'm not quite sure on the material as it isn't leather but it isn't the feeble and flimsy 'faux leather' that's just asdfghjkl. Also, the size is perfect for school because it fits A4 folders, books etc in and the front pocket fits my school planner. Furthermore; when I go shopping I always like to take a drink so fitting that, purse, phone and a snack in the small bag before was such a hassle. This bag is going to get a lot of love out of me for a very long time
- Cosmetic warrior face mask £5.95: I have had pretty bad acne for a while now and I have searched and searched the internet for something that helps it, and I haven't tried anything other than the lips scrubs in Lush. After having a casual browse in their catalogue and saw this face mask with pretty much all natural ingredients, I thought I would give it a try. I am planning to do a separate blog post for this product as well with more detail.
- Benefit's They're real mascara £9.50: It's that time again when your mascara runs out and you are in need for a new one. Now for me I don't like to stick to one mascara constantly; I am on an ongoing quest to find the perfect one. I have always found the thin plastic wands more comfortable and easier to use so I thought why not try out a higher end beauty product (as I usually stick to high street). I was thinking of doing a more in depth review of this product so keep an eye out for that. Just want to say - the picture below isn't mine I got it from http://www.lipglossiping.com/2011/07/tried-tested-benefit-theyre-real-mascara/
- Maybelline's Colour Tattoo cream eyeshadow in 'on and on bronze' £4.99: This eyeshadow has been raved about a lot recently in the beauty community, and I think the colour is really nice - just perfect for autumn
- Revlon Lip butter in Pink Truffle 001 On offer for £5.99: Once I saw these were on offer I swooped in and started to swatch and swatch until there was no more room on my hand (you think i'm joking). Finally i settled on something casual that i can wear for school and this was the shade 'Pink Truffle' I really like this colour because it is fairly natural and it fits into the upcoming season well (autunm/winter).
- The fault in our stars by John Green £7.99: Recently my list of books I want to read has accumulated to an unbelievably long list, so I needed to get this book right away. So far (as i've already started reading it) it is amazing. Would definatly recomend if you want an emotional and intellectual book to dellve into.
A random American food shop
- Angry bird gummies £2.50: So I've had a little bit of an obsession with American food recently, and I went a little berserk when seeing a shop full of it. One of the things I got were these angry bird shaped gummies and I can say that they were very very very yummy. I found the 'gummie' texture different than 'gummie' sweets in the UK - I think they were a bit thicker but they still tasted nice
- Rainbow Nerds £2.50: These are kind of like skittles but the shape is like popcorn (but a lot smaller). They have a crisp outer shell, I couldn't taste a difference in flavour in the colours so i'm assuming they are all the same. I wouldn't say they were fizzy or sour but there was a uniquie half fizzy sensation when you eat them. Overall they were very satisfying and something I will purchase again.
- Poptarts in 'Smores' £3.75: If you don't know what these are; they are described as 'toaster pastries' and I think that pretty much sums them up! But the great thing is they come in amazing flavours (like smores which are the ones I have). The smores have a chocolate and marshmallow filling which is just perfection. They are my new favourite thing.
Before this post comes to an end I would like to give a massive shot out and thank you to my great friend Jennifer; she let me use her awesome camera for this post and my september favourites as I have not purchased my camera yet. Go and check out her blog here as she has just started too, it is pretty awesome.
Hope you all liked this post - let me know what you think in the comments :) x
Tumblr - Sentimental-wink
Polyvore - Sentimental wink
Twitter - @BeencalledZoe
Instagram - @z0ebean