Sunday 27 October 2013

Sweater Weather Tag




So I wasn't tagged by anyone to do this, but it looked really fun so.. here you go!




1. Favorite candle scent?
To be honest I just like the normal tea lights and candles that you can get, I know it's a bit weird, but I like the smell of burning wood so candles in general just smell amazing to me.





2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?
I'm definitely a hot chocolate girl - I don't really like tea or coffee. But yeah hot chocolate for the win.





3. What's the best fall memory you have?
This is quite recent but one day after school I arranged with a friend for her to come back to my house.  We both sat on my bed with our laptops, hot chocolate, coffee, and snacks, and we blogged for a while. It was really nice because we were talking about loads of stuff and then we ended up watching loads of youtube videos :3

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner?
I think I prefer dark lips - but not like your purples or anything like that - just more natural mauve colours and I like a nice red lip in the autumn, at the moment i'm using the Revlon lip butter in 'Candy apple'

5. What do you want to be for Halloween?
This year i'm going to be Little red riding hood, in the past i've always been so dis organised so this year i''m going to do something more simple. I'm going to wear a black shirt, black leggings with some black brogues and of course - a red clock/cape. I saw Macbarbies video for this outfit and this inspired me to find some red material and make it myself!

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?
Well i'm British so I don't celebrate Thanksgiving, but in the fall I really like roast dinners (chicken and roast potatoes)

7. Hats or Scarves?
Most definitely scarves. I have short hair and (not to sound like a cliche) hats just mess up my hair. But I do love beanies on my friends with longer hair!

8. Most worn sweater?
This one I got recently from Primark - It's a great deep purple colour with bits of orange fluff you can only see properly close up. It's a cable knit design which is a classic autumn/winter trend I couldn't resist. I used this jumper in the header picture.

9. Favorite fall nail polish?

I've been eyeing up the new matte nail polishes from Barry M (link). But generally I love darker browns, purples and grey colours. 

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?
I'm not really into football and we don't really get leaf piles in Britain but i'd choose leaf piles, it looks like so much fun! 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?
Good old skinny jeans; they are thicker than leggings and come in so many different colours to match anything.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?
Definitely combat boots (i'm just not that into Uggs - sorry). I don't actually have any combat boots at the moment but I found these really nice ones on Amazon - link


13. What's your #1 favorite thing about fall?
The start of rehearsals for a musical produced by my local ameture operatics society (I have a bit of an obsession with musicals)  and to follow on from this Panto season! I also just love the feel of layering up, the approaching christmas season and being able to snuggle up cosy at home with my cat (Raison). 



Raison looks very grumpy on the left - hehehe

See you next time!

Zoe x

No comments:

Post a Comment