Thursday 2 January 2014

Sales Shopping feat. Boots, Doc Martens, New Look

The other day I braved my local high street and hit the buzzing shops with a plan in mind, to just make it a small shopping trip.. but I had forgotten about the sales. 





In Boots all of their Christmas gifts were on half price and a lot of other products were on 3 for 2, so with this chance I purchased the Umberto Giannini 'Big Volume Hair Kit' containing; volume shampoo, conditioner, Volume blow dry spray and a backcombing brush (aka a teasing comb). Unfortunately we know that this brand (which I'm not going to attempt to spell again) is a little expensive which sucks really  as they have good quality products. Originally this gift set was £10 and was reduced to £5, I usually wouldn't have gotten this at £10 but this offer was too good. This gift set is no longer available at Boots online, but you may find it in store if there are any left.
Then we went to New Look which had a fantastic sale on, I was not dissapointd; half of the shop floor was packed with half price sale racks. I spotted these two bargains - a black plaid shirt originally £20 but reduced to £10 and this oversized New York sheer top originally £10 but reduced to £5. I was very happy with these buys. 
But probably the best bargain I got were these pair of dark brown Doc Martens - originally £70 reduced to £56. These boots have always been on my wish list and to think that they were on sale, how could I not resist?

I hope you guys had a fantastic new year eve & day and an even better year to come. Also, always remember to have a good riffle through all the sales racks as you never know what you can find...

See you next time :)

1 comment: