Saturday 28 December 2013

What I got for Christmas 2013

Hey guys!

I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas (I know I did) and to keep you in the festive spirit for as long as possible I wanted to show you what I got for Christmas :) But before I do I just want to say this post is not meant for me to brag about what I got because I would never do something like that,  I just thought some of you might find it interesting as I personally like reading these kind of blog posts and YouTube videos. Anyways, here's what Father Christmas got me this year...






  • Dvds: Les Miserables, Sherlock Season 1 & 2, Polar Express
  • DAB/FM Burnt orange radio from John Lewis
  • Real Techniques Miracle complexion sponge
  • Korres Mango Lip butter
  • Vaseline 'Paint the town' red lip tint
  • Two scarves from Marks & Spencers (the left one is a snood)
  • Beige Jumper with patterned collar from Marks & Spencers
  • Green a4 lined notebook
  • The Underwater Photography book by Martin Edge
  • Travel Camera tripod that can extend to 108cm
  • Butterfly trinket box from Marks & Spencers
  • Lots of chocolate!
  • No 17 Light up mirror
  • Lush Fun in Gold (Christmas edition)
  • Lush Dragons egg bath ballistic

Hope you nosey people enjoyed this post ;) See you next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment